Didsbury Engineering work alongside some of the world’s largest insurance groups.
Our Risk Services’ consultants who will deliver this service:
– Have extensive practical health, safety and risk management experience
– Are Charted safety and health professionals (CMIOSH)
– Are Charted or incorporated engineers
This means they have the knowledge and competence to tailor services to meet each customer’s exact needs. The consistent aim is to provide the knowledge required by customers to understand the risks faced by their business and supply the skills needed to establish systematics controls to ensure compliance with legal obligations.
The Confined Space Permit to Work Audit Service
Confined Space Permit(s) to Work are an essential part of managing confined space operations. We have the capability and knowledge to audit your company against the legal standards set out in the Confined Space Working Regulations 1997 and industry, including the new occupational standards for confined space working.
The Audit will include an examination of the supporting policies, procedures and guidance to establish how the confined space permit to work system is applied in practice.
The following area will be considered during the audit process
– Senior management responsibilities and understanding of the permit system
– Competence of the authorising authorities
– System capability and suitability
– System assessment and controls, including isolation procedures
– Understanding of the system operation by both authorising and acceptors (including contractors)
– Evaluation of any established safe systems of work
– Maintenance and monitoring of the system
– Emergency procedures