The Didsbury minilift open drum wire rope hoist is designed for safe goods handling and man-riding operations.
The Didsbury Minilift Open Drum Wire Rope Hoist
This hoist can be used on the DIDSBURY DAVIT OR LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM TRIPOD for confined space entry down to 45 meters. Supplied with a manually operated winding handle with slipping clutch feature this hoist can also be supplied with an air powered attachment.
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use.
- Winding mechanism to suit goods lifting and man-riding applications.
- Automatic braking system.
- 2-speed manual operation minimizes operator effort and allows rapid wind-in / wind-out.
- Optional air drive attachment available for powered lifting.
- Torque limited overload protection on winding handles.
- Cable layering system prevents snagging of cable, reduces cable wear.
- Speed governed descent allows smooth, effortless lowering.
- Built to meet the highest health and safety standard, proof loaded, tested and certified for man-riding and materials handling.
WORKING LOAD LIMIT (WLL)
- Materials lifting: 254kgs at 5:1 safety factor.
- Man-riding: 127kgs at safety factor 10:1.
- Manual winding: 1.75m per minute at 60 rpm.
- Air driven: 7.32m per minute.
GOVERNED LOWERING SPEED
- 83/420T1 = 45M
- 83/420T2 = 35M
- 83/420T3 = 25M
- 83/420T4 = 15M
Click on the above PDFs to view Data Sheets