The Didsbury MINILIFT wire rope hoists are designed for safe goods handling and man riding operations.
SWL: Man riding 127kgs / Goods Lifting 254kgs
The enclosed drum wire rope minilift hoist is supplied with an extension tube and top sheath for overhead eye bolt mountings on tripods and davit systems, or spigot mounting where headroom is restricted. The open wire rope hoist drum model is supplied with frame mounting for normal tripod use. Manually operated in standard form Minilift wire rope hoists can also be converted to air power drive by a snap-on attachment.Features:
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use.
- Winding mechanisms to suit goods handling and man riding applications.
- Automatic fail-safe braking system.
- 2-speed manual operation minimises operator effort and allows rapid wind-in/wind-out when unladen.
- Optional air drive attachment available for powered lifting.
- Torque limited overload protection on winding handle.
- Cable laying system prevents snagging of cable, reduces cable wear.
- Speed governed descent allows smooth, effortless lowering.
- Manually controlled method of precise lowering.
- Versatile operation and choice of mounting arrangements.
- Built to meet the highest health and safety standards.
- Proof loaded, tested and certified for man riding and materials handling.
View PDF Data Sheet for LLRTZ Minilift Hoist